Companies can support Aunties and Uncles Queensland through Corporate Partnerships and Sponsorships. This assistance can take many forms including:
- donations (tax deductible);
- donating funds from a designated charity day eg. charity golf days/movie nights;
- sponsoring a project;
- workplace giving;
- providing professional services on a pro bono basis;
- updating of IT equipment and/or software;
- publicity, advertising and promotions;
- sponsoring an excursion or activity for children in the program.
Benefits of corporate support
The benefits to corporate donors are both immediate and long-term:
- Profile and brand — being a corporate partner of a respected and trusted charity can help to strengthen your profile and brand;
- Staff morale — an excellent way to engage your staff to help others, as well as volunteering opportunities;
- Social responsibility — donations can demonstrate your company’s commitment to supporting communities;
- Expanded network – developing a wider network with the members of the Aunties and Uncles community, including our Ambassador and other highly regarded corporate partners.
If you would like more information on becoming a corporate partner, please contact us.
If you would like to learn more about the Aunties and Uncles program and why fundraising is so important, watch our short film about the Aunties and Uncles Program, or find out how Aunties & Uncles works.